Adding TS Media Favourites to Bouquet

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,326 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Many thanks for the latest 7.6 update & adding some of the Pakistani channels I have been looking for.Now I need some help adding them to my bouquet (Apollo vix vesrion 22), as when tried adding them from my favourites to bouquet I get failed to add dynamic link message, so I tried adding them from iptv> user favourites which did allow them to be added to bouquet but they won't play from there & only giving me a black screen but in my TS Media favourite they work fine?

• basically because they would be in a different format...
    but I dont understand why you would want to add them to your channel list when they are working fine in ts media for you...

It is convenient to access them from Bouquet like a normal channel that you can flip through while on TS Media if I have to change the channel then I have to stop it fist, then exit & then go back to my favourite list- so many steps?

• Many thanks for the latest 7.6 update & adding some of the Pakistani channels I have been looking for.Now I need some help adding them to my bouquet (Apollo vix vesrion 22), as when tried adding them from my favourites to bouquet I get failed to add dynamic link message, so I tried adding them from iptv> user favourites which did allow them to be added to bouquet but they won't play from there & only giving me a black screen but in my TS Media favourite they work fine?

as because they are dynamic links mean the link is changing with time, TSmedia brings the link every time you want to play it but in bouquet the enigma2 plays the link stored not the current active one,so when play the stored link in bouquet gives you black screen because the link expired

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Edited once, last by mfaraj57 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!