OScam Info PHP by paramite latest version

There are 59 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 58,976 times. The last Post () by Mangazes.

• Official Post

OScam Info is a webclient, which connects to the xmlapi of oscam in a local area network.

Written by paramite from streamboard (paramite@gmx.net)

Conditions:
    A webserver running php5, curl/mod_curl.

- First of all you need to configure the WebIF in oscam.
    - Extract the archiv into your www-path of your webserver. In Debian /var/www
    - Make the directory "ips" and "logos" writeable (chmod 777 ips/ logos/)
    - Make config.global.php, config.oscam.php and config.user.php writeable (chmod 777 config.global.php, config.oscam.php config.user.php)

Now open your browser: http://192.168.x.x/index.php
    That should it.

The administration is accessible via http://192.168.x.x/admin or the
    link in the right upper corner at the normal login screen.

The default login for the administration is: admin/password

Tested with oscam 1.10 and oscam 1.20

• Official Post

OSCamInfoPHP 1.8.1

Changelog

Code
    Thanks to all testers! The first stable 1.0 is ready.What is needed is:    Web server with PHP5    CURL and mod_curl    OScam version 1.xxFeatures:    Listing of clients with current status    Listing the reader with the current status    Listing of pairs of    Display of Logs    Auto Refresh    Statistical analysis of the last 20 ECMs    Multilingual versions (English and German already in the process)    Reader ECM History    Client ECM / EMM History    More instance-capable (multiple servers are defined OSCam)    Access permissions of the created user. Incl. what's OSCam    may be to grant information.Installation:Unpack the archive and upload it to the web server. Following theConfiguration make do in the following files:    config.global.php    config.oscam.php    config.user.phpFeedback is of course welcome!Cya Paramite/ / EDIT: New version 1.1 - 23.09.2011    Correction of ECM Graphs the last 20 ECMs in IE    Assignment of rights must see which clients and readers of registered usersThe administration of justice should be carried out in the config.user.php, please refer to the help text in the file header./ / EDIT: New version 1.2 - 03.10.2011    IP Trace added with flags./ / EDIT: New version 1.3 - 06.10.2011    Styles by config.global.php definable.    Size of the view in the config.global.php definable.    Small redesign of the head./ / EDIT: New version 1.3.1 - 10.10.2011    Code Review to prevent PHP Warnings and Notices    Test with OSCAM 1.10 (5983) and 1.20 (5885). Both runs/ / EDIT: New version 1.3.2 - 18.10.2011    Connect added to SSL OSCam WebIF/ / EDIT: New version 1.3.3 - 10.11.2011    Login using "Enter" key again possible    Added to the Reader section of Entitlements CCcam readers/ / EDIT: New version 1.3.4 - 13.11.2011    Fix the log output (reject messages)    Fix the supplied config/ / EDIT: New version 1.3.5 - 27.11.2011    Performance Optimizations/ / EDIT: New Version 1.4 - 08.12.2011    Admin interface for easy editing of configs. New config.global.php! There, please set the parameters for the admin access. And make sure the files config.oscam.php & config.user.php    make Writeable (chmod 777)-------------------------------------------------- --------/ / EDIT: New version 1.5 - 13.12.2011    Enhancement  of all administration to the global settings (config.global.php) Please  also ensure that the config.global.php is Writeable.    Ability to restart the OSCam server in administration-------------------------------------------------- --------/ / EDIT: New version 1.5.1 - 15/12/2011    Fix the "unschliessbaren" window.    Better proxy implementation.    Plain text passwords suppressed.-------------------------------------------------- --------/ / EDIT: New version 1.5.2 - 19/12/2011    Some bugfixes in the admin backend    Sorting default setting for logged users-------------------------------------------------- --------/ / EDIT: New Version 1.6 - 10.01.2012    Various bugfixes in the column sorting    Better implementation of the restriction on "Readers Only"-------------------------------------------------- --------/ / EDIT: New Version 1.7 - 04.03.2012    Statistics for the intensity of use of the client and the CW rate Readerg    BVerbesserung evaluating the clients and readers details-------------------------------------------------- --------/ / EDIT: New version 1.7.1 - 06.03.2012    Sorting the client in the use of intensity    Source code correction for not defined indexes-------------------------------------------------- --------/ / EDIT: New version 1.7.3 - 17.04.2012    Entries per side including default by administration editable    Correction of the sort in the column of the transmitter    Two other styles added. Selectable in the Administration-------------------------------------------------- --------/ / UPDATE: Version 1.7.4 - 11.05.2012    Using the channel picons of OSCam. Reloading  new channel picons from OSCam WebIF is only possible if OSCam installed  1.20 from build # 6645, where the current Picon installed.-------------------------------------------------- --------/ / UPDATE: Version 1.7.5 - 18.06.2012    Close all windows by pressing [ESC] possible    Adjusting the positioning of the windows are too small monitors.-------------------------------------------------- --------/ / UPDATE: Version 1.7.6 - 22.06.2012    Can be scrolled Fix thus in no screens    Fix the reader the details at CCcam reader will be shown again reasonable.-------------------------------------------------- --------/ / UPDATE: Version 1.8 - 08.10.2012    Logging of user activities    Expansion of the Administration to the logging functions-------------------------------------------------- --------/ / UPDATE: Version 1.8.1 - 24/01/2013    Detection and Output of OSCam version

Thanks to paramite

• OSCamInfoPHP 1.8.1 standalone version for Windows (XP/Vista/7)
    Thanks to paramite.

Any chance to work on Windows 8?
    When i create Firefox profile, oscaminfophp just shutdown.
    I'm trying to set compatibility to Windows 7, Windows XP (SP3), without success.

• Official Post

Any chance to work on Windows 8?
    When i create Firefox profile, oscaminfophp just shutdown.
    I'm trying to set compatibility to Windows 7, Windows XP (SP3), without success.

Should work on win8 no problem buddy, you need to create a new firefox profile which the programme uses ( you should be promted to do this when running it )
    But in all honesty i find the standalone version very slow & gave up on it myself after a while. That said the server version runs perfectly so use this if it is an option.

• Yeah, i know how to create FF profile, but that not working.
    When i create FF profile and click on Finish button, oscamphpinfo just shut it down.
    I don't know wich architecture you have on win 8, i have x64, and oscamphpinfo don't work.

• Official Post

Yeah, i know how to create FF profile, but that not working.
    When i create FF profile and click on Finish button, oscamphpinfo just shut it down.
    I don't know wich architecture you have on win 8, i have x64, and oscamphpinfo don't work.

Yeah, i know how to create FF profile, but that not working.

I just set this up again to help get to the bottom of your problem, i take back what i said about it being too slow as i notice a massive improvement since the last version i tried, it now works very well.

Here is how to set it up.

with the contents of the download extracted to a folder on your desktop open it then edit the file pms_config with your oscam web info port.

Next inside the folder named htdocs edit the file config.oscam.php with your webinf login details.
    Local ip, port, username & password.

Code
    $server['Server1'] = array(
                            "url"        => "192.168.0.1",
                            "port"        => "8888",
                            "user"        => "tenbelow",
                            "pass"        => "linuxsat",
                            "ssl"        => false
                            );

Next edit the config.global file changing language if required (en or de ) There are loads of other settings that can be changed here but i prefer to do these & create a user for the programme to connect your web info through its admin page.

At the first attempt on starting the proramme it came up with the profile errors you are describing but just click on start firefox & it will connect.

You can now login to the admin page by addning /admin/ in the addrees bar.

Default login details are,

Username: admin
    Password: password

Configure your options & create a user you will use to connect to the standalone webinfo.

Save & restart the programme & you can now login with your created user credentials.

• To get the standalone version running on Windows8 64bit I had to edit pms_config.ini and change these lines

Code
    ;--- Set this to true if you want to keep the server running after browser close or if you user NONE as browser type
    ;--- Please note that the only possibility to shutdown the server is to kill him over the taskmanager if this is true
    KeepRunningAfterBrowserClose=[COLOR='#FF0000']1[/COLOR]
    ;--- If the following parameter is 1 Server2Go shows a tray icon for shutting down the server. If you dont like a tray
    ;--- icon just left this parameter with value 0
    ShowTrayIcon=[COLOR='#FF0000']1[/COLOR]

The server was shutting down when it failed to load firefox profile.

You will need to right click the tray icon and close to exit the server.

There is also an error for showing entitlements in class.data.php

Line 399 is

Code
    $isEnt = (stristr((String)$c['name'],"cccam"))?'<a href="#" onClick="entitlements(\''.(String)$c['name'].'\')">'.(String)$c['name'].'</a>':(String)$c['name'];

it should be

Code
    $isEnt = (stristr((String)$c['protocol'],"cccam"))?'<a href="#" onClick="entitlements(\''.(String)$c['name'].'\')">'.(String)$c['name'].'</a>':(String)$c['name'];

The same error is in the code for linux servers.

Now you should get a link on a reader name to show all cards, if the reader is cccam protocol.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!