Subtile player???

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 901 times. The last Post () by stemvantwente.

• Hello

I'm using a sab dreambox and tsmedia is running perfect! but I have one problem
    When i go to files I can choose subtileplayer 2.6 and 2.9 and I see an optopn subtitledownloader. When I click on one or on all to install (I need to press green button to execute) I get an error
    it says failed to install. Using tsmedia 7.5. Tsmedia is saying 60mb of 100mb free space avaible.

Now i'm kinda newbe with dreambox/tsmedia, when I want to select download location I get the error not mounted? (not using an extern or internhdd) Can it be that my interalflash memory is blocking plugin like
    subtitleplayer? Who can tell me what I need to do so I can install plugins like subtileplayer. Do I need an externhdd? or can I say true a program orso make an mount on the internal 100mb?

Using:
    HDMU
    Black hole
    E2OpenPlugins
    OPENpli

Greets,
    Roy

• Official Post

sab dreambox and tsmedia is running perfect!

Never heard of sab dreambox before, is this an SH4 type receiver ? Which version of tsmedia 7.5 did you install, sh4.ipk, mipsel.ipk, mips32el.ipk ?

Using:
    HDMU
    Black hole
    E2OpenPlugins
    OPENpli

Does this mean you tried all of the above images and the subtitle player won`t install ?

Get subtitle player from here => [DOWNLOAD] DDamir Subtitle Player

• These are ALL the SABs on the current market.which use spark...no sab dreambox..

• Sorry I call all dreambox ooops :p
    Its a Sab unix triple hd
    And MasterG i'm using HDMU but this was what my OpenWebif said in the bottum but ignore that if my sab boots I see HDMU

Also download subtitleplayer 3.28 but how can I install that plugin? If I open my ftp client and I login to my sab I get allot maps in what map I put this one? or do I need a program to instal it on my sab?

Greets,
    Roy

• Unzip the files and copy to a blank USB key
    With the Sab triple tuner powered on, insert the USB stick into the back of the box

Box asks, do you want to upgrade plugin?
    Select yes
    This automatically kicks off the plugin upgrade process
    very quick process and the box will then automatically reboot

• Hello

cazuela I tryed that and the sab says installed succesfully but still if I try green button for subtileplayer it says subtitleplayer not installed, install true tools->files :( I did a restart
    master G also tryed youre method still no luck :( Did a restart with this method also

But now I was looking and the plugin I installed says Basic, now I putted in settings on full and did a reinstall but still tsmedia says its basic version? can did be the problem? that subtileplayer doesnt work on the basic version?
    if not is there any version of tsmedia what I can try install with an subtitleplayer onboard?

Greets.
    Roy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!