openATV 4.1(updated and improved) Amiko Alien 2, Golden Media Triplex backup.

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,239 times. The last Post () by chockers.

• openATV 4.1 Amiko Alien 2, Golden Media Triplex backup.
    Below is a link to my new OpenATV 4.1 based Complete Image - for the Amiko Alien2, Golden Media Triplex and other ST7162 Based Boxes.
    This is an update to the openATV image I posted last week. It includes all the fixes that were added this week. It has most of the basics covered. That is everything I included in last image. I received a few PMs requesting some additional functions to be added and setup. This is included in this latest image. You just need to add your own oscam config settings to var/keys.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k6i…AABljw0-g0zD9efzH5ILX7ula

This is a game changer image for these boxes.
    Build with OE-A 2.2
    many many more Plugins
    complete identical Linux and folder struture like all mipsel boxes
    online Update system via IPK like all mipsel Boxes
    rework drivers less e2 hacks needed
    VFD Diskplay now fully skinned with e2 hardware depend
    complete fresh Build all tools and linux from July 2014 no more old libs and binarys

Full Feature openATV Image

Full Online Feed

all Source are open Source for all every can build where own image

thanks to all SH4 Developer
    thanks to Duckbox-Developer
    thanks to TDT Duckbox Team
    thanks to Project magpie

and all plugin devs
    Enjoy!

This image is working with the following:

AutoBouquets July 2014 version (I have tweaked this to suit people who use receivers for FREE to Air and Free to View channels. Free to view require active card in top slot. Insert upside down)
    CrossEPG 0.8.1
    Alternate softcam Manager
    Ondemand Full Version Now includes TV3 player
    Remotechannelstreamconverter
    Satellite Picons
    TSMedia 7.5
    MediaPortal.
    And Much More!

Installation instructions

1. Unplug USB Stick from back of receiver.
    2. Turn Off receiver using toggle switch at back left side.
    3. Open front flap. (from top)
    4. Insert memory stick with new software in front USB port to right of receiver
    5. Press ok button on front panel, turn on receiver at back switch, keep ok button pressed. Wait to see Forc on front display. Release ok button and press the p+ button on front panel until you see SPAR then press ok button again.
    6. Box will bootup in spark.
    7. Press menu on remote and go to plugin, select.
    go to E2upgrade.If icon on screen to right of E2upgrade is already green go straight to step 8 below, if it not green press ok, plugin will start.
    8 Press red again, "upgrade path/storage/c/ will appear. press ok and select "back_of_E2"
    9.Press red again.
    10. Box will upgrade. When finished (takes about 2 mins) it will say success and return to "upgrade path"
    11. Exit out of menu.
    12. Turn off receiver using switch at back, remove front USB stick and reinsert back usb stick.
    13. Press ok button on front panel.
    14. Turn on box using switch at back, keeping ok button pressed.
    15. When you see FORC on front display release ok button and press p- button, until you see ENIG
    16 Press OK button. Box will reboot and you have upgraded software.

• few problems ive encoutered and need help with in this image can you enable a swap file? and also i want to use F3 for tsmedia download progress ive mapped it in ts media but when i press it its already mapped with subtitle selection ive changed it in keymap.xml but still not working please help guys

• hi guys
    im having touble loading this image do i put it in enigma2 folder like other images?
    do i have to unzip or zip anything
    could someone give me some simple instructions
    thanks in advance

• Yes,you can load it the other way . Make sure you are on enig 2,turn off box ,disconnect hdd usb if you have one on back usb,put usb stick in , hold down okay button, turn on box, hold ok until forc comes up, then press right and should say uld.Let it run the full course till sucess and boots. The imgage I have has terr service on for RTE,but you con change that to whatever terr channels you want.Simply go to setup ,tunerconfig,and change to your area or you can disconnect tuner.Then if you just want sat channels, go into button setup, and change buttons to what you like, I have ok button on channel list for example. Thanks to all concerned and mods and paulb for all the efford involved. I find a great img and all working perfect and i know it will imrove even more with time. The people who complain should read all the guides and tips that on this great forum. If thay find this hard, thay should tried to setup a dreambox when they first came out!:54_002:

• Yes,you can load it the other way . Make sure you are on enig 2,turn off box ,disconnect hdd usb if you have one on back usb,put usb stick in , hold down okay button, turn on box, hold ok until forc comes up, then press right and should say uld.Let it run the full course till sucess and boots. The imgage I have has terr service on for RTE,but you con change that to whatever terr channels you want.Simply go to setup ,tunerconfig,and change to your area or you can disconnect tuner.Then if you just want sat channels, go into button setup, and change buttons to what you like, I have ok button on channel list for example. Thanks to all concerned and mods and paulb for all the efford involved. I find a great img and all working perfect and i know it will imrove even more with time. The people who complain should read all the guides and tips that on this great forum. If thay find this hard, thay should tried to setup a dreambox when they first came out!:54_002:

ive tried that way mate just getting an error code?
    are these files zipped?do i need to unzip them is that the problem? do they still go in enigma2 file?

cheers

• Did you make a folder first named enigma 2, then put the two files in it,they are not zipped. by the way I found a small bug with the image to do with my playback of movies from my hdd,sometimes it hangs othertimes the spinner stays up and othertimes it works fine.Could have something to to do with my hdd paths.Tried it with my plugin media player, seems to work mostly. As it's still in beta testing you should expect these things.No good if it worked straight away, no fun in that!

• Hiya everyone , dont usually post on forums , however i would just like to thank everyone that contributed to this image. Its working great !! Also to the ppl whining abot oscam etc please read through the forums , everything has been covered already . Im a noob , but if you read everything over and Over you eventually get there. Also i really loved the spark side of the amiko alien 2 , however i love this image so much more . Thanks again everyone !!!

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!