R01: No CA found

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,619 times. The last Post () by monkified.

• Hi Guys and Gals

Hope you can help me i have a Dreambox DM800se HD clone it was working great tried to D/L some extra film D/l pluggins which i did now i saw the firmware and the update button which i also did (Big Mistake) it now says R01:No CA found i would like some help please i think i have to download .nfi but i am really struggling where to find the file also i know im been a pain but could i have a step by step guide as my usual source to reflash my box doesnt do it no more.

Many thanks for any help given

• How many threads are you going to make about this mate?
    You need sunray to flash an image and bring it back to life.

You will need a mini usb cable( sane add used for a lot of mobiles and also the ps3 controllers) that will connect from the back of the box to your laptop/pc.... Flash image and you will be done.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• I have merged the posts from both threads into this one. Scunnybunny please do not make any further posts regarding this issue. Making more than one post isn't going to get you the answer you need any quicker.

Nano

• you need a null modem lead usb to serial and a program called dreambox tool box, remember to install the driver for the modem cable from dm toolbox or it dont work, theres a app called NCF Sim open that put your model and boot loader and port and hey presto your box is back up and ready to re flash, used this a few times when i didnt know whats what, my biggest tip would be buy an original there a lot less hassle than the cheap imports

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!