DreamBox Control Centre Error

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,126 times. The last Post () by ferdi.

• If the box is not connected to LAN, you can not communicate; DCC, Filezilla, Putty or another needs to know the IP address of box
    are you sure that your network adapter work?
    Check if box is connected with netscan.exe

together we grow - ferdi

• It's so frustrating that It worked absolutely fine, I've changed nothing now nothing.

I'm doing to try and get a wired connection it's just at the minute my vu and router are about 10m away from each other! If that doesn't work i'll make the Vu into a plantpot or something.

Thanks
    Jak

• Official Post

I use a wireless print server on one of my receivers and have a similar issue if i flash a new image. I need to first get the receiver recognized on the network by wiring it directly to the router.

Put dhcp on in network setup on the duo, restart enigma2 then switch it off > Wire the duo to the router with an ethernet cable and turn it on > Go into router setting and configure a static ip address, then restart the duo and router > Now disconnect the ethernet cable and connect the wireless to the duo > manually setup the network to the static ip address. Another reboot may be required.

Hopefully that will get you a connection buddy..

• Hi ,i have vu connected wirelles , but if my router go off or internet gon and comeback i have to go on menu setup,syst,network and restart network .

If thats help,

aslo i have notice when wireless connected ok i dont have geen lite on network setup vu.

• Been and purchased a long enough Ethernet cable and plugged it in, works perfectly, no glitching on the channels ( I had a small amount previously with wireless ). Now arranged for an engineer to come and fit a socket to get the router moved.

I can only assume that the router being as far away from the vu isn't getting a signal well enough? I'm using an official VU+ wifi connector as well.

Thanks again to everyone for your help.
    Jak

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!