new vu

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,276 times. The last Post () by dazzler3693.

• Both have same dualcore 1.3 cpu! I own a solo 2 original and cant fault it either! Only problem ive had is any cccam over 2.1.4 hammers the cpu and locks up cccam not allowing me to access the webui! I also own a cloud ibox 2 (xpeed lx 1/2 clone) got it for £60! Worth every penny i paid for it! P*sses all over my dm800! Boots very quick! Just got to be careful what images i use on it with it being a clone!

• please respect the rules, especially about clone talk...
    This has already been asked before,,,
    but As for the DUO2 it´s what all others dream about to the point of boring to play with (nearly)
    Duo2 also has benefit of plug n play tuners like UNO but don´t think solo2 can do this..
    Duo2 has extra lcd for extra info whilst in iptv/movies etc....

• i have a duo2 and would not change it for any other box.I put 4 tuners (2 X dual tuners DVB-S2) in it and Vix image.Recording on 1 TB HDD just up to 7 at a time.Better to pay a bit more and have possiblity to extend the box with tuners for future than to be limited later.Also vieuwing on other boxew or on Ipad,portable is possible.

• I would go with the solo2 bud, i cant fault it. Twin tuners is well enough for me with my motor dish, especially now we have all the Ondemand and iptv plugins so catching up on tv is now simpler than ever. The duo2 might seam pointless with quad tuners with this in mind unless you want a permanent multi lnb sat feed . We also dont know where the future of cs will be?? A lot of people are going down the mag250 iptv root due to the loss of HD cs'ing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!