byining vu soloSE or solo 2BRAND NEW OR USED BUT SHOULD WORK and in good condition

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,524 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• This is what bugs me! This forum is all for clone DREAMBOX's but mention a clone Vu+ and you get grief! In the long run even original Vu+ receivers are in a way clones! They use enigma2 that was developed for the Dreambox range of receivers! I understand the forum sponsor sells ORIGINAL Vu+ but that does not mean that we have to buy from him! If you want to buy a clone mate! Go for it! Forget what everybody says! In long run it comes down to what you want and what you can afford!

• This is what bugs me! This forum is all for clone DREAMBOX's but mention a clone Vu+ and you get grief! In the long run even original Vu+ receivers are in a way clones! They use enigma2 that was developed for the Dreambox range of receivers! I understand the forum sponsor sells ORIGINAL Vu+ but that does not mean that we have to buy from him! If you want to buy a clone mate! Go for it! Forget what everybody says! In long run it comes down to what you want and what you can afford!

Due to our current sponsorship terms and conditions we don`t offer support for Cloned Vu+ receivers.

• no support mate go somewhere else if you want clone go away !

Linuxsat-support DO support clones! Clone Dreambox's!
    Sorry but it p*ssed me off! There is a little thing called tact! Learn what it is and start using it!
    Sorry cazuela! This site is becoming more and more like als*t! People like lacierva need to shut there mouth if they have nothing useful to say!

• Linuxsat-support DO support clones! Clone Dreambox's!
    Sorry but it p*ssed me off! There is a little thing called tact! Learn what it is and start using it!
    Sorry cazuela! This site is becoming more and more like als*t! People like lacierva need to shut there mouth if they have nothing useful to say!

It is quite understandable that everyone would have a different point of view ,perhaps some are less tactful than others.. perhaps its the weather, lacierva is referring to VU clones as he wrote it,,,,
    nonetheless to keep this site going and the ever increasing costs of maintaining it we have a sponsor and this is one of the conditions we agreed to.
    It is a sad fact that there are more clones of clones of clones,, but this condition in our agreement must be respected.
    Apart from being sidetracked ,the original poster has asked for " brand new" but not willing to pay the price...
    so please lets keep the peace as there are enough out there biting at each others´ heels...
    :peace:

• Point noted! And i fully respect the agreement that linuxsat-support and the sponsor have! After all its all about money, keeping the site alive and our sponsor having the monopoly of the visitors to our forum!
    Forums are about helping one another out through sharing our experiences with each other!
    lacierva's post didn't help anyone what so ever!
    I used to enjoy coming to linuxsat-support and id help people in any way i could! Then we started getting not so nice people here hence why i have not been as active as i used to be!
    Linuxsat-support
    Its a forum to help people that are struggling or need advice!
    Rant over!

• wait! did i say i will buy a clone nah still looking guys i was hoping for a box that works for sat and cable

Again check out the sponsors site as first port of call,, there are probably cheaper stbs capable of what you are looking for..

I used to enjoy coming to linuxsat-support and id help people in any way i could! Then we started getting not so nice people here hence why i have not been as active as i used to be!

Very sorry to hear you feel that way buddy... This has been my home for a good while now and I take it as it comes..
    The simple nature of a forum is where there is a vast diversity of human nature..
    But the site cannot survive on us sharing our experiences alone... as you wrote ..
    :rant:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!