freeview/sat recording

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 601 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I'm looking at getting a duo2 with a twin Sat and single DVB-t2 tuners but wanted to know how the unit handles recording! I assume it depends on what images is used but can it record x1 freeview and x1 sat while watching the other sat ok? Does anyone else have the setup mentioned and can you share any issues if any? Is the DVB-t2 tuner effectively a twin tuner (record 1,watch 1) or is it just a single.
    Thanks

• I have the setup you describe on my own duo2, I have a twin tuner (s2) and one single (s2) records with no problems whatsoever.... single feed running to each tuner, one from a motorised dish and two from a static dish.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!