WTF To do next?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 756 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• So I thought I would buy an openbox v5s from fleabay, all arrived intact so far so good.

I have downloaded and installed the latest abs file but now a little stuck as to my next options. There are masses of forums and sub forums on here which I am struggling with a little bit (a bit too technical for me!) and would be very grateful on a little simple advice as I am completely new to this world.

I am reading that I may need a Cccam.cfg file but unsure how to go about populating it with the relevant information.

Thanks in advance

Minion

• You can either do it by going into CCcam using the remote control to type your details in or you can create the file on your computer, put it on usb stick, put the stick in your box and transfer it from there. The section you want to be looking in is here I would imagine its simular if not exactly the same as the instructions on this post - http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=3024

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Great advice, I have managed to populate that information and understand that aspect.

Can anyone recommend where to buy/source the information that goes in there for additional channels etc. if indeed that is the way you go about it?! Sorry, I am entirely useless!

• Great advice, I have managed to populate that information and understand that aspect.

Can anyone recommend where to buy/source the information that goes in there for additional channels etc. if indeed that is the way you go about it?! Sorry, I am entirely useless!

firstly Minion you must re read the rules ¬ We dont help or tolerate anyone buying CCcam connections on this forum.
    However to source a decent SHARE you will need something to offer your end to start with.

Have a careful read around the forum >

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!