openATV 4.1 Amiko Alien 2 spark 7162 line info?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,585 times. The last Post () by mitchy24.

• any pluigin like mgcam info for openATV 4.1 Amiko Alien 2?
    if we want to know about cline working or server status
    there is a plugin cccam info in dreambox
    but with openATV 4.1 Amiko Alien 2 what is the method?
    any plugin ? for openATV 4.1 Amiko Alien 2 image ok

• you can download all cam plugins from the image then go into the cam setup section and turn on the info from there
    I struggled getting oscam to clear I had to put my own oscam.server file in which I took from the spark side then it cleared for some reason entering my details in the file in image wouldn't work. I download the backup image from lavatronics support site .

• you can download all cam plugins from the image then go into the cam setup section and turn on the info from there
    I struggled getting oscam to clear I had to put my own oscam.server file in which I took from the spark side then it cleared for some reason entering my details in the file in image wouldn't work. I download the backup image from lavatronics support site .

that's how I done it aswell . comfirmed working on 2 different boxes.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!