cccam has stopped working help

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 653 times. The last Post () by docsate.

• hi all

i vu duo running vix image for over a year now, using CCcam with nline with no problems.now i have no premuim channels but every now and then they work for 10 min then stop again for day or so , ive tried a reflash reinstalled CCcam put config file back in ect with no luck, i no my line is ok because i have checked with bloke who runs server and other people using same server, are having no problems just me. i have tried restarting cccam manny times, i just cant understand how it can work for a short period then not again. please any help would be appreciated

• hello, try check you firewall in your router if is higth put it low .

• Official Post

In Softcam manager setup, enable frozen check and change the interval to every 1 minute. If CCcam has frozen, it will be restarted automatically (Blue button > Softcam manager > Menu button)..

When it stops working do you look at CCcamInfo to check if CCcam is working or the server is offline ? (Blue button > CCcamInfo or In your browser http://ip.address.of.duo:16001)

I have attached some other softcams for you to try. FTP them to /usr/softcams > change permissions to 755

If you would like to try mgcamd or oscam let me know and we can convert your N line to work with these softcams..

• where is your line comming from is it a share with another client or a server that many are connected to ?

hi all

i vu duo running vix image for over a year now, using CCcam with nline with no problems.now i have no premuim channels but every now and then they work for 10 min then stop again for day or so , ive tried a reflash reinstalled CCcam put config file back in ect with no luck, i no my line is ok because i have checked with bloke who runs server and other people using same server, are having no problems just me. i have tried restarting cccam manny times, i just cant understand how it can work for a short period then not again. please any help would be appreciated

• Got back from work all was working, for an hour then off it goes again, ccam info shows offline says error reading webpage, I no the line is still active because I have tried my line on another box whilst it's show offline on my cccam, I've tried all version of cccam, checked firewall setting on router, just a thought but it was all working until I downloaded cross epg could files be conflict somehow, #clueless

• hi wehre is cross epg in usb or in flash . if is in flash is not werry good put it on usb.

• The problem could be anything in your setup on that stb..
    have you got a working backup image for it?? stick it back on..

otherwise ask your peer for a different line and if (s)he refuses then stop sharing your line with them...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!