sharing , IPTV server?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,982 times. The last Post () by rijo01.

• Hey all.

I just bought a 250 Mag and thought selecting a vendor, but I'm from Sweden and would like to have the choice I had before, I had almost all the Swedish channels, but unfortunately, no one can offer it. Is there any way I can share channels with other Swedish who need it like me and if so, what do I need? and how does it work?

// The Idiot from Sweden

• Hey all.

I just bought a 250 Mag and thought selecting a vendor, but I'm from Sweden and would like to have the choice I had before, I had almost all the Swedish channels, but unfortunately, no one can offer it. Is there any way I can share channels with other Swedish who need it like me and if so, what do I need? and how does it work?

// The Idiot from Sweden

Your first post should have been in introductions buddy, but better late than never..
    what you are referring to would involve stalker setup which requires quite a bit of time and patience and understanding and a lot of bandwidth....
    you have used the word vendor but to be honest they are payserver portals so I suggest you read the rules again if you haven´t already done so,...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!