MAG 250 Portal size problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,125 times. The last Post () by Mahuna.

• HI friends,

I have a problem with my MAG 250 and the portal size. As you can see on this image (taken with my mobile phone)

I have setup the HD options and it works great but I have this problem on portal (please see next image)

As you can see my website (portal) is very small there is a bunch of black space around it. Can someone please advice me why is this happening and what should I do so that my portal is big as my screen is.

PS

The website size is 1920px as the HD settings

Thanks

• you say your website/ portal ..do you mean you have setup a portal or you rent from a portal??
    All I can see is the sign in window is small nothing else so I dont see any problem...
    I would also strongly suggest you take the time to read the site rules buddy....

• you say your website/ portal ..do you mean you have setup a portal or you rent from a portal??
    All I can see is the sign in window is small nothing else so I dont see any problem...
    I would also strongly suggest you take the time to read the site rules buddy....

I need to setup new portal, I have the code for it ( I am developer) but as you can see when I set it up it works it shows the image and textbox but I have a bunch of black space around it and the black space doesn't belong to that portal.

This bold text is the problem I need it to be across the hole screen :)

"I would also strongly suggest you take the time to read the site rules buddy...."

I didn't meant to break any rules, this is a forum for IP TV so I don't think I am doing something wrong if I ask someone for help...
    But I will take a look into the rules
    :)

Edited 2 times, last by Mahuna ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!