Whats the point.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 666 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hello there. Iv been thinking of getting 1 of these box for a while now, But then i think watts the point of these. I mean no 1 has told me what you can do on these boxes & what channels you can get on them. I mean can you still get sly channels on these boxes without a slycard will i need a new dish. Im not going to fork out good money for bad until i no what there about. Thank you. PS. can some 1 tell witch wood be the best box to get for a beginner & of course it wood have to be wife friendly. Thank you. Sorry for the rant. well what box could i customize to see sly channels aswell as freeview & xbmc on it. dose the enigma 2 box do this. ?

Hello there. Iv been thinking of getting 1 of these box for a while now, But then i think watts the point of these.

I have already answered you in your other thread buddy... http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=65988
    You have asked the same question again and again I will tell you that the box is a personal choice...
    need the answer to be more direct ??? VU+ SOLO2...
    I also suggested reading other views in previous threads asking exactly the same.....
    for example : new vu
    Now if you do go for a vu and don´t find it is what you expected then who will be responsible for guiding you???
    So , the choice is yours,,again ,check out the sponsors´site ...
    and again ,,to view "all " sly uk is a thing of the past as slyHD seems no longer "shareable"..

• I have a vu solo2 and use it for more than watching satellite channels, it is also an excellent media player with plex installed. At the end of the day this is a hobby and can get expensive very quickly, read, read and read.
    Having a top of the range box and a big dish will not get you free satellite, theres a lot more to it, make sure you know what your getting into before spending any money.
    We cant tell you what to do but only help and guide after you have made your own choice.

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

• Ok Thanks. I was only trying to no what these boxes did & wot made them so good from the norm thats all. Can you put xbmc & alott of other plugins on these enigma2 boxes. I just wont to no these things be fore i by 1 thats all. Im sorry if iv sead this before on here. Did not mean to double post like. im just a bit in the dark on these things. I have done some reading up on this but not 1 that iv looked at explained a single thing to me what they can do. never mind i dont think il bother eny more, Il just stick with my f5s box. Thank you all eny way.

• I have done some reading up on this but not 1 that iv looked at explained a single thing to me what they can do. never mind i dont think il bother eny more, Il just stick with my f5s box. Thank you all eny way.

So what was the point in this thread? if you dont understand anything posted about e2 boxes then what can we do for you:58_002:

• Buddy.. none of us were born with experience,,you gain experience by trial and error ,whether it be yours or somebody else´s..
    For example ,¿ have you looked at all the tutorials posted in each setup ,i.e : dreambox e2 or vu+ e2,,,,
    also look at team images plus the backup images made by users..
    Look at the e2 plugins section and you can see what is available...
    So ,yes, you do need to do a lot of more reading......
    and finally,,,, all your questions have been answered in different posts/threads so it´s down to you to start understanding how it all works...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!