solo se

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,057 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I got one one Solo SE yesterday and I flash it with VIX latest image 127 and to be honest the receiver is very fast and the VIX image I can tell you is the best ever image I have use, it comes with everything already build in and I haven't bee able to find an issue
    I recomend this box and VIX, forget about any other images, I have tried almost all of them
    Careful when flashing the box, there is not VFD and you can't really see the process but got for it
    Enjoy..

• why does someone need to part of the vix team to like vix? lol are you for real with that statement?

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• why does someone need to part of the vix team to like vix? lol are you for real with that statement?

Just ignore him mate, he's another so called expert with no idea how a image works or what goes into building one, except to release a shed load of horrible backups with his name plastered all over them, as if to try and con users into thinking he's a image builder.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• gatekeeper, what does XBMC have to do with any of this? awww i think little gatekeeper is waiting for a separate vixbmc image so he can back it up add loads of crap and then release it, awwww, cute.

vixs xbmc is no different to anyone elses, we all use the same one in case you didnt know.

the post was in answer to tens unbelieveably stupid post, i thought that guy had abit more noggin about him, obviously not.

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• Ok everyone..... enough is enough. This started out as a thread for a member (who is now banned) to ask for opinions on the Vu+ Solo se. Look what it has turned into!!!!!

If all involved in this could take it to their own forums it would be much appreciated. This type of thing is not good for any forum, we all have different views about images etc, so lets just leave it at that......

Thread Closed.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Now now children :10lol:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, If you don't like a particular image thats an opinion you are entitled to.

Everyone seems to forget that a lot of people that write images for these boxes do this outside of their working and family life, usually for little recompense, remember this before you start flaming a particular image team. Just because VIX hasn't released a XBMC image doesn't mean that they don't have the ability to do so. They also test their images before releasing them to the public, which is something that not all teams do.

I like both Blackhole and VIX, i think they are both excellent images which both have their good bits but also have their shortcomings, that doesn't make either of them crap.

Gatekeeper, if you don't like VIX images, then don't use them and stop making your backup images of VIX, simples. Oh and by the way i think you are referring to the German word WIXEN which i'm sure you are aware means to masturbate :wank:

Last time i looked WIXEN and VIX are two totally different words so i would suggest in future before trying to be offensive at least get the obscenity your going to use correct in the first place.

As for the many backup images that are posted on this forum, if you don't like them then dont use them. Some people find them very useful as not everyone can just get a new box and flash a fresh image to it and then set up all the emus and plugins that they like. These backup images at least allow people to use their boxes as they were meant to be used with very little knowledge needed.

These images are what helped a lot of people learn about these boxes. The back up images that i used to use with FlashWizard on my old DM7000 were a godsend when i first started out with these boxes.

Its amazing how quickly people forget that they to were in the same position when they first started out, not everyone is born as a complete expert regardless of what they say.

Nano

Edited 6 times, last by nano ().

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!