sly sports 1 went blank

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,426 times. The last Post () by dreamuser.

• did this happen to any1 today, in middle of match it went to blank screen and stayed of for bout a hour, i got it working on a different region, but the n ireland and some others stoped working, is this just a fault of mine or did it happen to anyone else, it has happened before in past to
    dreamuser

• it happen around 2pm, so if it just me what could make that one channel just stop, i tryed to restart oscam but sill no joy, then it just came back on near half 3
    dreamuser

• Happened to me to. Also in NI. Was about 20 mins into the game. Was getting ecms etc but black screen. The other sly sports channels were fine. As was the 1st sly sports 1 channel in satellite/providers list.

• hi yes my first sly sport in the all services was working to and the was a sly sport 2 that was really sly sport 1 and worked to, the channel was reading ok in cccam server, were normaly if have blank screen it would have nok beside it, this was happening to me like 3 months ago, but only on a saturday and always halfway through a match, it seems like they are attacking the channels that the autobouquets use in their list, so a lot of people would think that all the s sports 1 isnt working, this could be a new anti cardshare attack. and jass786 and lev, do you live in n.ireland... i dnt no if my post was deleted or something wentv wrong, but this is like my 3rd time posting this lol
    dreamuser

• hi yes my first sly sport in the all services was working to and the was a sly sport 2 that was really sly sport 1 and worked to, the channel was reading ok in cccam server, were normaly if have blank screen it would have nok beside it, this was happening to me like 3 months ago, but only on a saturday and always halfway through a match, it seems like they are attacking the channels that the autobouquets use in their list, so a lot of people would think that all the s sports 1 isnt working, this could be a new anti cardshare attack. and jass786 and lev, do you live in n.ireland... i dnt no if my post was deleted or something wentv wrong, but this is like my 3rd time posting this lol
    dreamuser

Mmmmm, interesting.

• nothing to do with autobouquets i dont use it

two boxes of mine went same way first box had a channel list other box was running with no channel list

both came back after couple hours strange yes

not a pay server user either

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!