Amiko Alien 2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 838 times. The last Post () by bigall123.

• A bit off topic here, but im new to this. Im getting a amiko alien 2 box this week & i wont to be able to record to hard disk. Do you no the LNB connections on the back of the box, You no were you screw your sat cable on to. Do i just hook it up to the first LNB & the second cable to the loop 1 under the LNB 1 port or do i connect the 2 cables the the LNB 1 & LNB 2. Thanks. you see i wont it to work just like my sly plus hd box were you can watch a program & record another. Thanks for your time.:59:

• hi bigall, if u have 2 cables from ur lnb comming in, then put them both into the box so u can record 1 channel while watch another, if u have 1 cable then disable tuner c, but u can only record what you are watching.... so the cables go into the top tuner 1 and the top tuner 2 not loop

dreamuser

Edited 6 times, last by dreamuser ().

• I´m sure there will be a manual for it buddy but I would say like most twin tuners ,etc, connect the 1st cable to LNB 1 & connect the second cable to LNB 2.
    That way both are independent of the other....

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!