How Set Up CCcam server in my Laptop(guide to newbie)

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,603 times. The last Post () by njunwa1.

• It has been long time I joined this forum and was very anxious to know how to setup my card share server
    As you can see for yourself at the bottom of this forum at the flag counter its very clear that this issue of card sharing is not practiced in African countries and am one of from those countries and would like to know this technology for I have knowledge on Using Linux server
    I have read plenty of tutorial and for a beginner they are few things am confused about please do not assume I know be ready to clarify more on my doubts

Currently,A using receiver which I bought from China and they told me it was also a Linux receiver (its named QSAT Q23G) see details QSAT Q23G

But having read many tutorials it seems Dreambox and others similar are the recommended ones but for me it will be difficult to get it in early days because I will have to import it from out the country and thus will have to Opt to setup CCcam in my Dell Inspiron with Intel Inside processor with 2 core processor each 1.7Mhz and with 2GB RAM and 500GB HDD

As I have read and Understood It seems I need the following
    1.Laptop with any Linux distro server installed with Static IP address
    2.Card reader which I Google and see I can buy one from eBay Smargo smartreader+
    3.A smart card I want to share with loaded subscription
    4.Oscam and CCcam installed
    5.Router for my case I own a TP Link router

Now my queries arise from those requirements
    1.Do I plug the smart card reader into the USB port of my computer or there is something I have skipped in my requirements?
    2.Whats a role of this Oscam now? for I have read only CCcam can setup a card to share
    3.And do I need a satellite dish at the site where my PC with Server runs? and if dish is needed where do I plug a wire coming from a satellite dish in accordance to my setup?(assuming testing a C line can be done to other part with satellite dish)
    4.Is the smart card reader I have chosen good for sharing MPEG-4 Nagravision3,I*****2 and MPEG-4 Conax

Finally,Any one to provide me the links for me to get started I know they are plenty and some are pinned but you as geeks you know which way is easy for me to take to accomplish the work

Thanks and will appreciate your help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!