EVO Xfinity Android + XBMC DVB-S/S2 Digital Satellite Receiver

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,912 times. The last Post () by imsohappy.

• the jet looks a nice bit of kit.

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• what wait for new prismcube, no more mate. look at the support for the prismcube we have on marked, terrible support from VU+/Marisys team and not mush support from any other teams
    I think that they should do something with the PrismCube that is out there before they think to put out a new box.

• Personally as far as I can see none of these XBMC / sat combo boxes have much in the way of support, not even the existing prismcube, if you think it's going to be any better with the next generation keep dreaming.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Edited once, last by pheonix ().

• Hello there. Eny 1 seen or got 1 of these android sat boxes. If so what do you think of it. Have a look.

I was forwarded various sample XBMC Android/DVB-S2 boxes to play around with last year. They were ok and showed promise. The new processors have further improved things.

XBMC is massive and those that tap into to it hardly ever look back. The GUI of these combo boxes is very nice and purposeful as well. They also seem remarkably cheap to produce so price-wise they can be very competitive.

However, it may perhaps be better to wait for the Prismcube Jet & Plug to come along. Prismcube is fully supported by Marusys and the Blackhole team as well as AB-Com.

Edited 6 times, last by ekkostar ().

• XBMC 13.2 "Gotham" is the last update for XBMC. Thats it, over for XBMC
    They have now gone to calling it KODI with reworked setting and audio :)
    So will the XBMC on the EVO Xfinity Android + XBMC DVB-S/S2 Digital Satellite Receiver stop working ?
    because some plugins are having issues with KODI beta and you know they will sort that issue when they release the final build of KODI ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!