Nbox 5800sx bsla linux enigma2 twin tuner 250gb hdd recorder

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,137 times. The last Post () by foxyroxy.

• Well buddy,,your first post should have been in INTRODUCTIONS and read the rules while you are at it.
    Once you have read the rules you will have noticed that we abhor payserver of any sort.
    Then this would make you understand that the so called "gift" as you call it is actually coming from such a server..
    Although you received this as a present you do have the opportunity to NOT use this gift ,and use your own subscription card which we will help to set up...

So the ball is in your court buddy,, you decide...but til then you will not recive any support on this site..

• Well buddy,,your first post should have been in INTRODUCTIONS and read the rules while you are at it.
    Once you have read the rules you will have noticed that we abhor payserver of any sort.
    Then this would make you understand that the so called "gift" as you call it is actually coming from such a server..
    Although you received this as a present you do have the opportunity to NOT use this gift ,and use your own subscription card which we will help to set up...

So the ball is in your court buddy,, you decide...but til then you will not recive any support on this site..

Thank you for getting back to me on this as i said i am a dummy when it comes to things like this i didnt know that this was against the rules i was just looking for help setting this up but i am glad you told me gift WONT be used

• Hi there can you please tell me how to convert ccam to oscam as there seems to be several but i am struggling with these many thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!