Transferring the share files from an ultimo to a vu+duo

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 633 times. The last Post () by junger.

• Hi, is there a backup which will transfer the files (such as Ccam, Oscam files ) as I need to transfer them to the vu+duo from the ultimo so that I can re-flash the Ultimo with the latest image with my peers losing my shares. any help appreciated.
    Junger

• Setup your duo an install the cams from the linux addons. Use dcc to copy configs from ultimo to pc and power down ultimo. Send configs over to duo using dcc or other ftp tool. Job done. You may have to setup a static ip for duo in router if your using local ip as server address within lan.
    Make sure to do a full backup before you start for fear it all goes wrong.

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

• Not exactly sure what you mean by damaged?????

If you transfer over your cccam & oscam configs then it really should be straight forward....

just remember that the card slots on the duo are top slot 1 / bottom slot 0 compared to the ultimo which is top slot 0 / bottom slot 1

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi All. sorted, I think I had the wrong oscam cccam combo, I think the installed oscam was for 19.2e. does that sound right?, So, there is another question, why are there so many updates for cccam/Oscam, I notice an update today for BH 2.x.x

• Oscam is not specific to a certain satellite...... but the configs that you add will only work for whatever provider it is that you have a card for, i.e sly uk......

Regards updates for cccam/oscam, cccam has not been updated since the last version which was 2.3.0 what you are seeing is ready made cam packs being uploaded to the forum courtesy of master G which has a version of cccam with the latest version of oscam attached to it, oscam is updated on a weekly basis but the build versions will have tweaks/fixes etc etc for problems with it that have been posted over at their message board. The cam packs made & posted here are tested & verified working versions.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!