autobouquets_c2.sh: Permission denied

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,346 times. The last Post () by Thewiggy.

• Ok ...so ive got my DM 800se HD A8P up and running on cable with 580 odd channels and would like two get the autobouquets running too
    But after following the directions i get the attachment
    Anybody got any ideas ?
    Thanks to one and all for all the helpful threads

• Using either FTP or telnet navigate to the path listed above and set the permissions of the whole folder to 755.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Im guess you didn't you find your net ID, convert it and put it in the SH file, id suggest using the c2 lite version so you dont have to, you just have to choose from the list, also do you have DVBSnoop installed?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by Banny ().

• Yes you are quite correct my net id isnt in the list so i used the first as per
    Im using the lte version
    i put dvbsnoop in to do my epg
    Thanks for your help Banny

• Hello im stuck as far as post 3
    Anybody got an idea ????

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!