Mgcamd to Oscam for 0963 plus additional

• With reference to this thread (http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=9255) I wasn't sure if you would consider this an oscam question or mgcamd question....

My question(s) are

1 - can you use mgcamd to request ecms for two different CAID's at the same time.

My second question is can you use Oscam to request one the Ecm's from one CAID at the same time as Mgcamd passing ecm from another CAID to Oscam. I know I could just put the both in OSCAM but i want to know what can and can't be done.

I did do a mock setup of the files, but I have mispaced it :/

The Caid for the other provider is 1841.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!