mororized dish problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,022 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• It has more than likely either gone back to 0º position or you haven´t got the vu+ positioner set up correctly...
    This very same thing happened to me yesterday while tweaking for uk channels on a vu+....
    Start from scratch.. are you using usals or not?
    Are you sure you have added your lat+ long exactly as should be?
    use dishpointer ( its in navbar in useful links) to get your exact position,,
    Once you have the vu+ set up,, check other sats one by one...
    Something to bear in mind, I am in Spain and when I set it up from 0.8ºW( nearest to 0º) then send the motor to UK..
    it loses a lot of signal and there is a slight difference of ppv freqs to fta freqs, 0.2º...( they are on different sats)
    sounds silly I know but after a few hours tweaking I can now pull in some BBC/ ITV channels to 45% and sports1 to 96%...
    :goodluck:

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!