Nbox 5800 Newbie ftp help

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,925 times. The last Post () by tomthered.

• Can anyone offer a suggestion why i cannot ftp to my nbox 5800, i just want to update nline files. Newbie to the box which was working but following all the useful threads on here i am failing with the ftp. I have tried flash fxp and also ftp from dcc. Seems pretty simple and a friend with same box has managed ok. Any help welcomes to get me up and running

• Do you have the correct IP for the box and password for the image?
    Have you tried filezilla?
    Don´t know these boxes myself either bud ,sorry...
    please pass by introductions and read the rules, thanks

• Thanks for reply appreciated, i am able to view just not change. Some good threads on here so hopefully! I have a usb image which can ftp to so may need to re-image the box when i work out how. thanks again

• Sorry, realise i wasn't clear, view the files in ftp application just not ammend. Just to clarify in case others pick this up.

• What image is on the box and where was it from. This will show the username and password which should be root and pkteam. To amend an image on the PC open from within 7zip double click on the var/keys folder and amend your details in the Oscam.server file. Once amended save out of everything, but at this point you need to transfer the image across to burn it. However, when you view in ftp right click on the Oscam.server file, does it allow you to choose edit? If it does do that and then save.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!