I need CCcam.cfg for gigablue Quad

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,260 times. The last Post () by hands.

• Thanks a lot!

I've spent more than one week trying to understand how my Gigablu HD Quadplsu works.

I've insstalled CCCam and OScam through the menu (also after ssh into the machine and using opkg install). I've also created a few scripts and crontabs to update CCCam channelinfo, providers and keys.

What I haven't been able to do is to find out how to find stable clines to use in CCcam.cfg.

I also don't know what' s the advantage of OScam, I've just stopped it.

Any help will be appreciated.

• Hello there linuxnow and master G, 1st of all wish you all a great weekend !!
    I am using a new GIGABLUE ULTRA UE Openmips 4.2 Image.
    Can you please tell me if i just need to add the clines to this cccam.cfg file you have here masterG ?
    Or do I have to do it from a computer into the box, I am a bit confused :))

Can you please tell me if i just need to add the clines to this cccam.cfg file you have here masterG ?

Not sure of this box bud but usually for E2 we use Filezilla or DCC to communicate/FTP with the box from a PC

What I haven't been able to do is to find out how to find stable clines to use in CCcam.cfg.

And you won´t find the support here bud for "stable clines to use in CCcam.cfg" if they come from another source not from a peer...

• No bud,
    you connect using your own intranet network.( they connect through the router within the same building)

for example your pcIP : 192.168.1.10 and your box would be boxIP: 192.168.1.12 ( you havce to use DCC first time to search for boxIP )

• Thank you !!! ;)
    So I have to install DCC on my pc and then make that network search via WIFI for example, trough IP address right ?

There is no way to uptade the cline by just inserting a USB drive like on my old...skybox?

- - - Updated - - -

Just hate to carry the laptop with me all the time ... :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!