Education HD open channels in non HD Receiver Dreambox

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 2,346 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• HD channels are in two categories, it is a bunch of other types that are DVB-S DVB-S2, you can tell I say that with this method using the Tuner Dreambox DVB-S is like Dreambox 600, 500S, 500 +, 7000, 7020; HD channels from DVB-S, open face.

To find out what type of HD channels are DVB-S and DVB-S2 which one of you to see to understand.

Code
    [url=http://www.flysat.com/]Home - FlySat Satellite Chart[/url]

After Channel HD DVB-S type, I found, for example, Al Jazeera HD channels and you can open.
    After you Share receiver or on a PC hard drive on your Reciver, Dreamboxs Enigma1 a feature that you get the HD channels do not broadcast, So you're on the HD channel and the Record button to start recording from the call control network PC or hard drive inside your Dream.

Apparently you do not see any, but when you go to capture video recordings that tell you to easily network and you should see my channel.

If you want to see the channel, Quick to capture and record the file with Windows Media Player 12 or VLC Media Player open.
    This way you can simultaneously record a time and see the HD.beer10
    Of course, I could say that this tuner device to press credentials, which I really do not do it.
    Good luck
    by N@SER

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!