Amiko 2 keeps frezing

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 479 times. The last Post () by rami.

• Hi all can someone point me in the right direction, I have a alien 2 twin tuner with APTV firmware on it, was working fine for weeks but lately when im watching channels it freezes and stays like it for a few minutes and then go's again this is happening on all the sub channels but FTA channels are fine. so I took it out of the bedroom and connect it to the living room and its still the same, I do have different box in the living room that's working fine, so I took the one out of the living room and plug it into bedroom to check to see if there's a problem with the LNB but all's fine, I have check the signal on the sat finder and its sitting at 87-67 do you think there might be a problem with the tuner ? bye the way I have check the two tuners and its the same

any help would be great

• Same thing happening to me, but with a sab triple unix

Hello after research I found this and it tends to me the issue. My sat is really low so maybe its that for me

So thats the issue

• hi capt i need to recheck your oscam ,contact me later i think we have to delette sommes cfg.

but like i say this box is not reliable 100% on enigma2 .

maybe have to test the last images , they shud improve oscamsh4

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!