How to uninstall plugin from Vu Duo

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,263 times. The last Post () by horn.

• To test, I installed manually enigma2-lsk-free-memory-v0.2 .-. By.TRRMAN
    As I do not see any significant improvement in RAM BH 2.0.4 on Vu Duo, I would like to delete this plugin from the box.
    Does anyone can advice what to do.

• Official Post

You should be able to remove it from within the image menu if there was an uninstall script in the plugin, you didn`t say which image so i can`t tell you where to look.

You can delete the LSK plugin folder via FTP, look in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions.

TSPanel plugin also has an uninstaller tool..

Or with dreambox control center > Tools > Packages > find the plugin, right click on it and delete..

• Image is BH 2.0.4 on Vu Duo
    Looked in
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions, through FTP

but could'nt find this plugin

File is with Ipk extention, but is not visible in Adons Uninstall Panel

Try also with DC 2 Telnet with appropriate command , but no success.

• Maybe it was never fully installed and that´s why you cannot see it there nor seen any benefit from it..
    ¿ can you see it inside your plugins folder on the box ??
    how do you know it was installed in the first place?
    Just a thought ....

• Following striictly instuction how to install this plugin from author.
    And finally what I have noticed ( maybe I am mistaken ) - when restaring the box Off/On noticed reduction of RAM usage from 96% to 75%, but this situation lasts for a certain period of time and than return to 95% RAM usage.This what I can see after press blue-yelow boton

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!