carl frampton fight????

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 862 times. The last Post () by alom.

• Eutelsat 10A (10.0°E)
    Frequency: 11000 - Pol: H - SR: 14240 - DVB-S2 8PSK
    Sport - Boxing
    Transmitted in: MPEG-4 - 4:2:0 (PAL)
    Tagged AS " BELFAST ZOOM TV "
    Comment : Boxnation HD LIVE From Belfast Northern Ireland
    Later Martinez vs Frampton LIVE

• What an absolute crap of a fight. What they all saying about it being a great fight. ... boring

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• For the weight division i did,nt think it was that bad a fight,,frampton was coached to throw some swings/back off and circle the ring/swing/back off and circle the ring and so on...some fans dont like to see that but its how winning is done sometimes...not impressed with framptons(intentional) headbutt that burst kiko's eye tho. Frampton deserved his win in the end tho.

• What fight were you watching?

I was watching a crap fight. ... and that's why i said it was boring. ....i don't think there were more than a handful of punches landed throughout the fight. Frampton did deserve the win. ... but i thought he was poor compared to his last fight against the spaniard. And he was calling out quigg at the end. ...i don't think quigg will have any problems with Frampton after that. Frampton looked very weak when he took a couple of solid body punches. Quigg any day

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!