Some channels are freezing

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 806 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hello everyone,

i m having trouble with some channels. some are freezing and dont come back others hang for a while and then come back and some are functioning just fine. i m having a lot of trouble with the Mtv music channels (NL) and other music channels also VH classics,goldstar tv, duck tv, Eurosport hd some german channels. eurosport hd hangs and doesnt come back. ecm times fluctuate a bit. i have a solo 2 now. have had a dreambox but that receiver had the same problems. i thougt it was the dreambox who had problems. but the solo 2 has it too so that was not the problem. have had 3 different cs servers. all having problems. the one i have now has the least problems. the strange thing is that i tested the box by a mates home en there the problem is the same. does anyone have a cleu? tryed so many things. signal strenght is: 19,2 90% and 23,5 80 a 85%. ber is 0.

thank you.

• Rather than delete it I am going to close it and let it be a reminder, once again, that users should read the rules they accepted when registering.
    And until you sort yourself out with a card and getaway from the p/s your posts will be ignored.
    We are here to help you set your system up as you like so feel free to ask for help then..

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!