Ive got no clue , advise?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 595 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi guys!

Sorry if this is not the forum to ask this ,if not , thatfellow please can you move it? Thanks

Just recently got an Amiko micro HD box because one of my colleagues knew this shop that could add for you all the sports channels and more for paying a fee every 6 months. i was interested and knew nothing about this world, so i gave him the deco (wich i got for 50 quid online, he was asking for 160 for that one)and did his magic but sayed there where no sports in hd.

Once i put everything home i realise ive got BTs 1 and 2 on HD wich is a major moment of happiness.i ve got the sly sports aswell on HD but its all black and cant see nohing even tho it says on the bottom that the strength and all was high but its scrambled, just like the rest of the HD.

Also ive got every channel like 3 times and it all looks a mess. How can i add channels knowing the frequencies? For instance Nat Geo HD ive got in twice, one on 12090/29624 and the other channel on 12090/29500 , i dont know what it exactly means, but both are down .

if i start deleting channels and what not, is there a chance i screw what ever magic the guy did?would i loose all?

Was wondering if there is any Sly sports channel on hd?

Sorry again if this is not the place but after looking online for any kind of information this forum seemed like the wise one to ask for help

Thank You

Edited once, last by Mr White ().

• You better read the rules again..

he has yet to read the rules first time let alone a second time...:54_002:

Buddy .. STOP PAYING SCUMBAGS your hard earned cash and get your self setup properly..
    We will help you with every step but you have to take the plunge and start reading up and get rid of the SCUMBAG SHOP that charges you..
    BTW... you can redeem yourself by telling us the name of this shop that does " favours"......
    Its only a matter of time before sly isp cop on to you so I would also change isp....
    And an introduction would have been nice so we are not strangers ..

• Hi , thanks for the replies.

I dident put an introduction because i wasent sure about been this the place or in general or where..i will read the rules properly ,sorry .

Iam trying to find useful links or websites for people that dont know much and i was hoping to find them around here.

I know about them scumbags but i needed to see how they do it to be able to then do my research, i saw a .abs and i started from there and then i founded the forum . Before i dident even know how to start looking specialy in UK.

Changing my isp? do i have to go that far?

I just want to have a clean deco with only the channels i need and up to date.

Thanks

Edited once, last by Mr White ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!