vu duo sub menus gone on vix image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 449 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• hey guys.different problem today.done a reflash over the weekend on my duo.went to work this morning all was fine ,but when i came home to find all info has disappeared from the image.all there is really there at the mo is the main menu,nothing inside the menus.for example,if i press blue,where usually CCAM and oscam info is usually there along with pip and the likes,even on the channel info bar is completly empty,anybody any idea whay=t has gone wrong or how to fix this.thanks miltown man

• Can you tell us what version of the ViX image you flashed buddy???? and from what version did you upgrade???

A full re-flash will more than likely be the only way to fix it.......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• its the latest openvix from here, i had been using it all along but changed to bh for a change, but didn like it so went back again.was working away for a few days.when i had it previously installed previously for about a year it had started to crash quite a bit.that was kinda why i was changing

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!