Accidentally set up 2 EPGs

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 710 times. The last Post () by edanto.

• I rushed into setting up my EPG without really know what I was doing, and having (finally!) read the how-to thread http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=3192 I'm fairly sure that I have two EPGs set-up, both Blackhole and Cross. I guess I only need one.

How best to extract myself from this situation, how can I disable the Blackhole EPG?

The problem I'm seeing at the moment is that only partial EPG data is loading.

Cross EPG is set up to do it's scheduled download at 0400 via Open, store on the USB stick - more or less exactly as per the how-to.

• Thanks, I've done that, left it sit overnight (so that a scheduled EPG update would pass)...but this morning I once again have the patchy EPG, with details for just some channels.

For example, I just went to change over to BBC1 - there was nothing displayed in EPG in the channel list, but after I selected BBC1 and started watching it then the programme details appeared.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot please?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!