txt format

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 482 times. The last Post () by darkson.

• hi, could someone give me a bit of advice on how to change a txt file into ssu file that can open and work in a 6000hd spiderbox, i have tried numerous times through notepad, when i try to flash and upgrade it keeps saying error. thanks

• hi master g, no joy with filezilla, would like to say there is a ipt server with this 6000hd box, the trouble i am having is converting the file everyday to a file i can put in to the box,which downloads in txt,i am having trouble converting them to open in iptv on my box, thanks

• Will it not accept .m3u8 ??

How to convert file with extension SSU:

Due the variability and uncertainty of this file type group, there is no general information available, about how to convert this various data file format. However most files with extension from this group are usually not in formats, which can be converted. If there are associated applications or programs listed below the extension description, you can always try to check their website for additional informations on their forums or other type of customer support.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!