Anyone got access to viasat danish package on Astra 4.8 East?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 832 times. The last Post () by catseye.

• Anyone got access to viasat danish package on Astra 4.8 East?

Im not looking for a share etc

But need to know if TV2 Danmark is broadcast via satellite

I know by searching the web that there are various regional versions of Tv2 Danmark plus other versions such as TV2 Danmark News

On the viasat website it lists Tv2 Danmark but cant find out what frequncy/SID etc it comes under

Click on link & you will see its the 6th channel listed

Can anyone resolve this mystery for me??

THanks

• Only thing i could find that would resemble what you are looking for is a channel called (TV2 HD Danmark)

DVB-S2
    V
    2/3
    8PSK

Cant check 5E myself right now to see if the channel still exists on that frequency.

• JUst to update on this

Ive received an email from TV2 who confirm TV2 Denmark does not broadcast via satellite at present. The guy also informs me there are no plans to in the future

Seems strange all the other national TV channels for that region are available via sat but not that one

• JUst to update on this

Ive received an email from TV2 who confirm TV2 Denmark does not broadcast via satellite at present. The guy also informs me there are no plans to in the future

Seems strange all the other national TV channels for that region are available via sat but not that one

What about these channels: TV2/Bornholm, TV2/Fyn, TV2/Lorry, TV2/Midt-Vest, TV2/Nord, TV2/Syd, TV2/Øst, TV2/ØSTjylland ??
    Is the same as shown on these channels, except for local news, all on 4.8E

• What about these channels: TV2/Bornholm, TV2/Fyn, TV2/Lorry, TV2/Midt-Vest, TV2/Nord, TV2/Syd, TV2/Øst, TV2/ØSTjylland ??
    Is the same as shown on these channels, except for local news, all on 4.8E

I agree its seems silly not to broadcast that one national tv channel via satellite on 4.8 east as part of viasat
    Especially as the other national broadcasters seem to transmit their channels such as NRK SVT on that satellite
    Whereas the HD version of TV2 Denmark is available via 1 West

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!