miniVU+duo is the name of my receiver ???

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 359 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello,

Before I can have a look at the forums I need to know what kind of receiver I have in my hands.
    In front, it shows miniVU+duo DVD-S2 HD TWIN PVR.
    There is no switch available at the front. There is only a on/off switch on the back.
    In front there is a red LED.

If I'm trying to find a simular model on internet, but I can't found it.

The receiver was working till somebody choose update somewhere in the system settings. The receiver crashed with a green screen and after switch off and on the receiver was died. Switch on means only a Red LED. Also the fan is not working.

hopefully somebody can help me to find out what kind of receiver it is.

74392.jpg

• from what iv'e read about these boxes they are clones
    that based on the dm800se model but use vu images
    and other posters say they come pre installed with a pli image
    and users say you can use the vu clone images from ferrari team

Edited once, last by rumpole ().

• this is a vuduo clone in a dm800se case. I have two and and have been working rock solid for the past 6months. By mistake I did a firmware update a few months back which bricked the box resulting in the dreaded red light. I had to change the chipset inside the box which my supplier in china sent to me FOC. Everything is now working as it was before.

• Official Post

this is a vuduo clone in a dm800se case. I have two and and have been working rock solid for the past 6months. By mistake I did a firmware update a few months back which bricked the box resulting in the dreaded red light. I had to change the chipset inside the box which my supplier in china sent to me FOC. Everything is now working as it was before.

Thanks for confirming it is a cloned Vu+ product.. I`m sorry but this thread is now closed.. Due to our current sponsorship terms and conditions we don`t offer support for Cloned Vu+ receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!