Different servers on the same CCcam file, is it possible?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 577 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Really new to this so please bear with me, but if you find two separate CS servers that have some different providers can you add more than one to a CCcam file, or will this cause a conflict or some other problem. And if it is possible will the order you place the separate c-lines on the CCcam file give the top one priority, when both of the receivers have the same provider?

• Yes you can have more than one c line in your cccam.cfg file.... the only problems you would have is if any of the lines have been "found" on a payserver......

Whichever line is first on the list will be used to try to clear the channel.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Not sure if I can ask this, but if I can what do you mean by; "the only problems you would have is if any of the lines have been "found" on a payserver......"

• What I mean is that if your paying for your clines from a payserver than you will get problems somewhere down the line due to them being greedy b**tards and overloading the sever they are running..... you will get black screens/glitching etc etc

Also any member here that uses a payserver will not receive any support here as per the forum rules....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

but if you find two separate CS servers that have some different providers

Exactly what do you mean by found buddy???
    Read the rules before you comment anything else buddy,,
    any pay servers or their supporters are not welcome here buddy..
    So I suggest you get yourself a card and learn to "share",
    everything you need to know how to is already on the site and with support.-.

• Thanks for the help cazuela it is appreciated, as said I am very new to this only had my first linux receiver for 5 days so just trying to get my head around it all. Don't want to break any rules, so sorry if my post may have read as though I was looking for help against forum etiquette

• The temptation of using the "freeservers" that can be found on the net are actually robbed from other users with their servers being intruded and hijacked..
    You don´t have to pay a fortune for a card for sharing either,but I would consider a card that I would view/use myself...
    As for the setup etc,,,
    it´s already on site and you have the very best of experienced users on this site always willing to give a hand to those who want to learn..
    Depending on which box you use you can have as many as necessary peers( users sharing) within the same emulator( CCcam, oscam, etc)
    use the searchbar topright corner and you´ll see that most of your possible questions have already been asked and answered...
    for example cline priority will go by fastest to respond ( lowest ping ,fastest ecm)to your channel opening..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!