nline

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 696 times. The last Post () by satman3.

• hi there can anyone help. What do i need to enter my n line into my solo2 box thanks. im upto the part of connecting to my box from the pc with filezilla and installed something called mbox. I also put notpad file into var/keys with n line but starting with cws = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. im also running apollo 036 thanks if i have broken rules sorry.

Edited 2 times, last by codar ().

• Your better off getting a cheap subscription card and sharing that in return for more stable shares and it works out better for all in the long run.
    And everyone here will be willing to help you get going.
    Your solo2 is a n excellent machine, well capable to act as a server aswell as your day to day receiver

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar: more info ().

• I am also curious as to why you would use mbox which was the runner up after gbox ???
    it is so easy to fake cards/hops etc so you could be forever lost using it..
    why not go for CCcam or oscam or both ???

• im new to linux its abit different to a technomate 5402hd so i dont fully understand what im doing at the moment.

Don´t worry buddy - we are/were all in the same boat once too----

The searchbar top right will help you find your way around and if you cannot find the answer don´t be shy to ask !!

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!