Openbox S9 CONM_C2DS2_America.abs

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,725 times. The last Post () by ananadir.

• The manufacturer says:
    Openbox S9 ONM_C2DS2_America.abs

• good afternoon
    This firmware is working well. The media player reads mp4, mpg, and finally (mkv). But it still does not load subtitles (too bad). Still could not see any other failure.

I apologize for the mistakes because I am using a translator.

• good afternoon
    This firmware is working well. The media player reads mp4, mpg, and finally (mkv). But it still does not load subtitles (too bad). Still could not see any other failure.

I apologize for the mistakes because I am using a translator.

I see more failures:

Softcam doesnt work correctly and the menu configuration is blocked.

• just tested this firmware and its all buggy and rubbish you can't even watch anything the sound just clips off :) I really need the an image with over 8 fav list capacity for my sly uk list ;)

• Just flashed this on my S9 HD. Media player a very useful new addition thank you for this, playing mp4 and mpeg 1 and 2 files without any problems. I also think the picture particularly on HD is a little sharper and the colours better.

Best image for me so far. Would still like to see the media player supporting more formats particularly dreambox .ts and improvements to the epg and record timers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!