Help Please!

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,966 times. The last Post () by hacked.

• Ok i presume the title got your attention. I currently have a problem that i hope someone can help with. The details in short are that i have a dreambox clone that i flashed with openpli genuine image and now my dreambox won't work.

I have a dreambox clone 500hd and i stupidly flashed the latest openpli image onto it on Friday evening. I received a permanent green light on the dreambox with no picture as a result. I have searched the internet all weekend and am trying to find a solution to my problem. Every forum that i searched/visited said to download dream up and flash the box that way or use the browser to flash the dreambox. I have tried to do so but i am stuck as when i flash through sunray up (dream up won't allow me to connect) or try to flash using the browser, nothing happens.

With sunray, i can flash the box, but it seems that there is no changes to the box at all as it still has a permanent green light and has no picture. Using sunray, i can also open up a browser option to flash the box but after choosing the image, the flash button will not work.

I have tried numerous times using the above and also trying to hold the front button to flash it (as i have always done), but nothing seems to be getting through.

Can anybody help me with this problem or have i messed (insert course word here) up the dreambox. Please help because the other half is getting pissed off :39_002:

• What version of DeamUP are you using only certain versions will work with clone receivers, and have you conffigured the information for the correct com port in dreamup and installed the right drivers?

DreamUP can be difficult to setup at first, but its always good to have as a fall back.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks for getting back to me

Ten Below
    I actually have a dreambox clone and i'll give that a go when i get home this evening

Banny
    I tried using dream up versions 1.3.3.7 and 1.3.3.11 (i think thats them). They were an oldish and latest version. When i used them, the box would only get to "waiting to acknowledge". I searched the internet and sunray/flash up was one thing that people suggested. I can actually connect to the box this way and flash the box using the application, although it doesn't do anything i.e still green light and no picture. I also tried to flash the box in the browser but it won't allow me to press the flash button. I have flashed the box this way many times before.

Thanks again for your help with my stupidity

• Hi, sounds like your in the same boat as me mate. I flashed from (SSL83 E2-peter-pan image) to (SSL84d). I can't install any images for (E2 SSL84D SIM 2.0). I've tried a few up to date files and I get "invalid image (or old version)". Might try SSL83 and see if I can find an OLD image. Try HyperTerminal to access your box, you'll need the Mini-USB to USB cable and also the USB COM PORT drivers for your PC's O/S. This reports what the box is doing in real time. And if you boot the box with the I/O button pressed, will enter the BIOS of the dream box.

• ok, for try to solted your prob, i can help you via teamvieuwer , need cable mini usb and ssl boot loader.and dreamup special for clone .and the rigth image.

can take up to 1 hours .

my advice if you dont no wats are you doing no try to put another image you can broken your box.

if you happy to get my help just pm me or replay.

• ELMTREE
    I think i might have done what you did. I did a test and there was no ca found. I downloaded Dreambox optiflasher Pro E2 v2.0.0.6 and i was able to repair and reflash the box. Its a nice application and is easy to flash images in. I hope you get sorted yourself.

@rami
    Thanks for the offer of help. I would have taken you up on the offer only for i got it up and running again.

Thanks again everybody.

• My Clone is a DM500HD sim210. I've tried flashing Via sunray and I manage to get the second stage bootloader flashed, but then the Image flash fails. "INVALID IMAGE..." I'm confused as to what image to flash. oe 1.6 or oe. 2.0. Or which boot loader.. ssl --- a,b,c,d. Also LAN fails error 10065. Pls Help.

• My Clone is a DM500HD sim210. I've tried flashing Via sunray and I manage to get the second stage bootloader flashed, but then the Image flash fails. "INVALID IMAGE..." I'm confused as to what image to flash. oe 1.6 or oe. 2.0. Or which boot loader.. ssl --- a,b,c,d. Also LAN fails error 10065. Pls Help.

what kind of bootloader is in the box now?
    about"INVALID IMAGE..."
    your boot loader is too old for the image you are trying to install.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!