Openbox S10HD Firmware (11/08/15)

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,742 times. The last Post () by pudwink.

• ***box S10HD Firmware (11/08/15)
    Latest ***box S10HD Firmware (11/08/15)

According to the feedbacks from customers, the new software mainly improve :

1.modified DiSEqC1.2 motor bugs.

2.add 95E satellite IPM (NSS6) patch agian .

3.modified CCCAM multi accounts connect servers bugs.

4.modified some CA smartcards EMM Autoupdate.

5.modified Thailand language EPG!

• phonix, the new update...any changes to the epg??? when you view the channels,,,is it possible to change from side by side listing to one line listings like it used to be????

Kay

• Just finished updating the new image will test it out tonight no change in epg as i can see so far

and i like the side by side listing better lol

the only real update is the DiSEqC1.2 motor bug fix for most users

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• I really like this s10 box. getting annoyed with the sync issues regarding recording, I mean the sync is fine recording, but once you watch a recording the lip sync goes out on all the channels, and the only way back is to rebbot the box. as if you record again it would also be out of sync. only had it awhile so maybe there is a setting I could alter ?. I have tried all the latest firmwares. hopefully there is a fix coming.

• hi all
    i have used the latest ***box software on my openbox s10 but when i scan satellites it finds no channels and when i use my magic module in the cam slot it sees it but will not decode but was working with openbox firmware any ideas anyone.
    many thanks in advance

• hi all
    i have used the latest ***box software on my openbox s10 but when i scan satellites it finds no channels and when i use my magic module in the cam slot it sees it but will not decode but was working with openbox firmware any ideas anyone.
    many thanks in advance

Try working your way back-through the images as newer images are not always better than the ones they superseded

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• is there a version of openbox firmware for the s10 that is stable i had a lot of problems with rebooting but with the *** firmware no rebooting at all

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!