Think i have broke the box already help please....

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 914 times. The last Post () by paddymitche.

• Hi All,

New to this site and this type of box, Have paid the VIP membership and if anyone would kindly help it would be much appreciated.

I was flashing the image from the back up section. It all seemed to go well. The box was then stuck on the UK OpenVIX Apollo Build #037 UK Ready Backup for over 40 minutes.

the box would not respond after powering the box off. It now does not do anything? I have nothing on the display and another back up does not work...

Help Please... thank you

• P.S i am sure it is something that i have done.

The box is not a clone. I know the seller very well and also to double check i have also checked the list on here on how to tell and everything on the box, packing etc is as it should be.

Thank you

• hello , can you try to put another image let as no

• Hi All,

Thank you for the replies. I have tried another image the problem is as follows.

After powering on the box the blue power button comes on but nothing is displayed on the display of the unit or the TV.

So i cant really try and use a different image.

• normaly only 2 folder , when you try to reflash ,do you press boton on until start dowload?

• ok, i have in contact with him by teamvieuwer , and i confirm is not genuine box vuplus solo2 is chinise

time bomb brick his reciever .

my advice to futur buyer compare price check differents web or go to web support the forum.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!