Latest TSmedia 7.9 full Version Issues

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,646 times. The last Post () by rhurbarb.

• You have me wondering now:) the box i am working on here displays 7.91 basic, although in (software official) it shows 7.91 full is also installed?

Hi, in answer to voxcom, i have been trying every version as it used to work many versions ago but still the same error message (same as meerkat). I've removed and tried every version from the last 9 to the current one and still nothing. The starnge thing is that when i changed from openpli 4 to flash an old image i used before changing to openpli 4, just out of curiosity, i found openATA image worked fine!!! Very strange hence still no nearer to solving my problem..:62:

• Is anyone else found issues with solarmovies and movies4k on latest tsmedia..i,m not sure if i ever got solarmovies to work as that may have been down to the proxy i have been using...but movies4k is screwing my box up every time i go into the host server choice after selecting a movie...all i get is lockup with the spinning disk top left of screen and the only way for me to fix that is to physically unplug the receiver.

• Neither of them work for me too, both sites are blocked in the UK.

Yes i see that movie4k wont even work with my proxy now but it was fine last week, i can get all movies showing in movie4k with one of my proxys but it just crashes...proxy problem then..ahh well plenty more available in there.

MK

• Yes i see that movie4k wont even work with my proxy now but it was fine last week, i can get all movies showing in movie4k with one of my proxys but it just crashes...proxy problem then..ahh well plenty more available in there.

MK

The problem with tsmedia is that the vast majority of movie addons just never work or always have problems!
    I have not been able to get what is nin my opinion the best movie addon, alluc movies, to work for months and as much as i've tried and asked for help i'm still no nearer to getting it to work. Most of the movie addons just return error no info etc!!
    Even if you look in different areas of tsmedia such as navixtreme most of the entries especially the movies, adult and normal, have never played with gstreamer error messages and don't know why these movies are even added on here. Don't know anybody who has been able to get one of these movies to work!

• i can understand part of you problem, but its nice to if we can share some ideas to solve part of it.

for now i give one idea: TSMultimedia shold have a place (folder) showing what links (losmovies, 1link, etc) is working right now or at least is working this week.

this is importante so people can share there experience and with this information people can solve part of the problem and mov:thumb:e foward to post a diferend kind of problem but not this one.

• The thing is TSMedia is what it is!I have used it for just over a year now and Movies25 and 1channel series have been a GODSEND!You know that alot of the stuff isn't going to work but some actually work well.Different versions have different stuff that work and stuff that may work on one version may not on another but hey!!It's not the end of the world is it???I personally prefer TS 7.7 but that's just me.I appreciate all the hard work/own time that goes into putting this plugin together and wish I had the knowledge to help the author but alas I don't so mfaraj57 you will just have to carry on your excellent work alone.Cheers my man!!!

• i do have to say thanks to the author, now i just trying to have some way to help people understand what is going on with last version or another version, just a way for people to know that with this version you can have this links to work and so on...

get the idea my friend?

of course once again tks a lot to the author i only use TSmultimedia on my DVB and its fantastic.

• tsmedia has a lot of addons and maitenenace needs time and effort but be sure i am trying my best to keep all addons running
    server of tsmedia always updated so when you find addon is not working check more addons icon for updates
    now new versions of newmovik4 1chqnnelmovies available and should work
    proxy in these addons should be inserted tsmedia addons addon resources settings.xml

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• tsmedia has a lot of addons and maitenenace needs time and effort but be sure i am trying my best to keep all addons running
    server of tsmedia always updated so when you find addon is not working check more addons icon for updates
    now new versions of newmovik4 1chqnnelmovies available and should work
    proxy in these addons should be inserted tsmedia addons addon resources settings.xml

I have to say i was thinking of removing tsmedia as i'm so frustrated with the endless error: no data etc etc messages or the endless 'unable to connect to server' messages on every single film on alot of the addons whenever i choose a movie..but the recent added live tv entries as well as some good adult content in navixtreme have made me give it a bit longer...thanks to whoever is adding the recent additional media entries to navixtreme. It is much appreciated. Whilst writing, it would be wonderful if the adult channel Sirina TV which is available as part of the OTE TV greek package could be added as a stream? Many thanks..

• Hi mfaraj57

first of all thaks for everything and right now TSMultimedia is the only program i use:

i had ver 7.5 - but this week i had problems with links so now i update to the latest oficial version.

im having some problem because i whant to view some movies or series (or download) and i can find the best link on movies to that?

can you help me and give me a short cut so i can use it, i really only need one working.

once again you tks for everything

ps: i use 2.0 OS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!