Latest TSmedia 7.9 full Version Issues

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,645 times. The last Post () by rhurbarb.

• Hi Guys,
    I have just updated my TS Media to the latest full version and I am finding that hardly any of the plugins work for me.
    Just to give some more information...........

From just the first column of the Movies section the only ones that seem to be working are the following:

Icefilm I - ok
    Movie25 - ok
    Movie25 - II - part working
    Full Movies - part working

On most of them I am getting Addon error, no returned data. ( what exactly does this mean )?

Can anyone please confirm if they are having similar problems - or offer any suggestions I can try to resolve my problems,
    Many thanks.

• No problems here so could it be you need to use a proxy ??
    Easy Guide to Unblock 1channel in Current TSmedia for Blocked Countries
    or maybe just not all the features are working for you ,i.e : movie25: dvd releases = download error... ??
    which is the error I get but on ...movie25 II: dvd releases = opens perfectly--

Many thanks for your suggestion - it is just very strange that parts were working ok in previous versions.... might have to revert back to a previous version to see if I can get more to work. Others that were also working such as Alluc ( and more ) are not working now in v.7.9 full.....
    I think it just don't like me ...
    Best Regards

• Many thanks for your suggestion - it is just very strange that parts were working ok in previous versions.... might have to revert back to a previous version to see if I can get more to work. Others that were also working such as Alluc ( and more ) are not working now in v.7.9 full.....
    I think it just don't like me ...
    Best Regards

well i installed TS media 7.8 yesterday as this was the only option open to me although i was hoping to get xbmc this was the closest thing to that and i found that not one of the plugins worked . i got the fanart and all the other information but nothing would play...strange

• Just thinking out loud here and trying to understand how TSmedia works - so please anyone who knows TSmedia inside out just tell me to be quiet if I am talking rubbish....

If a site ( link on Tsmedia such as say Movie25 ) changes its details - i.e. it changes its site address or IP - this will surely prevent TSmedia connecting and throw up errors unless the details of that link are corrected within a directory. Is this the case ?
    If I am correct - where is this info stored and how can I edit anything to see if I can get it working again ?

I know I am talking in very general terms and probably on the wrong track to nowhere but I am curious as to how TSMedia is structured and how it works.
    Cheers.

• same here with alluc but this isn´t down to tsmedia,,,
    if you start alluc up it islinked to/ based on mashup addon like many others so its down to the mashup addon not having live links....
    Ts media itself is working fine..
    if you want to get into the inner workings of ts media ,,then surely you must be able to find your way to the Extensions !!
    ( usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ts media/) - (etc/tsmedia/ )

• same here with alluc but this isn´t down to tsmedia,,,
    if you start alluc up it islinked to/ based on mashup addon like many others so its down to the mashup addon not having live links....
    Ts media itself is working fine..
    if you want to get into the inner workings of ts media ,,then surely you must be able to find your way to the Extensions !!
    ( usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ts media/) - (etc/tsmedia/ )

Thank you once again....
    I can find my way to the extensions via a Filezilla connection and I can read the settings within the folders allocated for each plugin - I just think I am gonna need a bit more tuition as to what does what within there before I attempt any changes :) or whether changes can be made at all.
    Saying that I am willing to learn....
    I am sincerely grateful Cazuela for your help and info ....it is much appreciated.
    Kind Regards.

• Just thinking out loud here and trying to understand how TSmedia works - so please anyone who knows TSmedia inside out just tell me to be quiet if I am talking rubbish....

If a site ( link on Tsmedia such as say Movie25 ) changes its details - i.e. it changes its site address or IP - this will surely prevent TSmedia connecting and throw up errors unless the details of that link are corrected within a directory. Is this the case ?
    If I am correct - where is this info stored and how can I edit anything to see if I can get it working again ?

I know I am talking in very general terms and probably on the wrong track to nowhere but I am curious as to how TSMedia is structured and how it works.
    Cheers.

The structure and system are slightly complicated and it is not simple to understand but possible,when addon is down,the cause is not usually because the site change web address but in most of the time due to change in the script(html structure of the site) and fixing is not always simple and needs good knowledge in python,regular expression and html structure
    normal user without programming skill difficult to fix the issue
    role of TSmedia to analyze the site,searching for stream links which are usually hiddent and protected ,then after getting the link send them to enigma and gstreamer to process and play them
    if you need anything specific i am ready to help and i can give you examples and tutorial how to parse websites

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• I have had the exact same problem with many of the movies addons for ages and still no nearer to a solution. It seems there's nobody that knows what the issue is having been asking the same question for the past few versions of tsmedia. Alluc always returns error: no returned data whereas it used to work no problem..really don't have a clue what it could be.

• I have had the exact same problem with many of the movies addons for ages and still no nearer to a solution. It seems there's nobody that knows what the issue is having been asking the same question for the past few versions of tsmedia. Alluc always returns error: no returned data whereas it used to work no problem..really don't have a clue what it could be.

Here are the error logs in the hope someone can possibly help me get it working:

• I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me get Alluc Movies back - I could only get 3 main links in TSmedia to work for me at best ( Icefilm .Movie 25 and Alluc ) but now I am limited to only 2 as Alluc has gone.

I would be extremely appreciative if Alluc was back...... can anyone help...or is it gone for good !!

Cheers

• I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me get Alluc Movies back - I could only get 3 main links in TSmedia to work for me at best ( Icefilm .Movie 25 and Alluc ) but now I am limited to only 2 as Alluc has gone.

I would be extremely appreciative if Alluc was back...... can anyone help...or is it gone for good !!

Cheers

The author Mfaraj57 has already explained to you that its not usually down to TS media centre ( post#9 ) itself but finding the live links which are either hidden or not showing links...which I have explained that its also dependent on the other addons/repositories themselves...
    If he can resolve the broken links then he will asap ,,
    please remember he does this and other plugins in his free time just like most of us in this hobby spend on here...

• The author Mfaraj57 has already explained to you that its not usually down to TS media centre ( post#9 ) itself but finding the live links which are either hidden or not showing links...which I have explained that its also dependent on the other addons/repositories themselves...
    If he can resolve the broken links then he will asap ,,
    please remember he does this and other plugins in his free time just like most of us in this hobby spend on here...

Firstly. let me just point out that in no way do I not appreciate the hard work that Mfaraj57 and other people put into TSMedia. I like many other people rely on his and others knowledge / know how to be able to enjoy what we have. ( for which I am fully appreciative ).
    Secondly, I understand exactly what is being said in post#9 and that it takes a lot of effort and also becomes extremely time consuming to pinpoint live links and then get them to work in TSMedia.

I kinda wish I was in a position to help out and perhaps assist with any of the hard work they do - maybe someday when I understand it all I may be.

If I have asked a question out of turn then please accept my sincere apologies - I feel as though I have just had my hands slapped !!

Regards.

Edited once, last by voxcom ().

• like voxcom i topo have had problems for a while with alluc movies addon and i would be happy if someone could maybe look into what is wrong from my error log:

This is strange error and nobody reported it
    may something wrong in the setup or the image system files
    what are your image,box and tsmedia verison?

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• This is strange error and nobody reported it

hello mfaraj57, thank you for your reply which i appreciuate. i am using openpli 4, xtrend et-9200 receiver and tsmedia 7.9 basic however the alluc movies error message has been the same for alot of the previous versions.

• Hi Guys,
    Done a bit of checking with Alluc and realised it was missing pysqlite3 and libsqlite - installed them from TSMedia libray files - restarted box and all working ok for me at the moment..
    I hope it works for others - good luck !!

For info: I am using v7.91 TSMedia. I also changed the "Enable - Meta" to "false" in the "Setup" option within Alluc as it reduces the wait time to display the selections.

Regards.

Edited 2 times, last by voxcom ().

• Hi Guys,
    Done a bit of checking with Alluc and realised it was missing pysqlite3 and libsqlite - installed them from TSMedia libray files - restarted box and all working ok for me at the moment..
    I hope it works for others - good luck !!

For info: I am using v7.91 TSMedia. I also changed the "Enable - Meta" to "false" in the "Setup" option within Alluc as it reduces the wait time to display the selections.

Regards.

i tried that but nothing changed. still get no info error which i'm gutted about as alluc in my opinion is one of the best movie addons. i hope somebody may be able to help..

• This is strange error and nobody reported it

Hi mfaraj57, I cant seem to get the plugin alluc II working either (Error:Addon error,no returned data,check details with info button)

I was going to ask if this was a proxy issue but i dont think it is after checking where the links come from, however in settings i cant seem to view or edit any address where the plugin is directing us.

I also noticed there is an option to add an account but i guess thats not required, this is on a mates vuduo1 with vix these issues and also using latest tsmedia 7.91...i can try my own duo1 that has open pli on it but i doubt that will make a difference.

Anyway thanks for your time as always...appreciated m8

MK

• i tried that but nothing changed. still get no info error which i'm gutted about as alluc in my opinion is one of the best movie addons. i hope somebody may be able to help..

Hi satlover,
    I am using v7.91 FULL TSMedia - dont know if that will make a difference - maybe if you try changing your version it might work......
    Hope you get sorted....
    Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!