How to : Mgcamd and CCcam???

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,599 times. The last Post () by master G.

• How to : Mgcamd and CCcam

just want it to test this one
    we got 3 files..mgcamd 1.36 and the other two config files. One is called mg_cfg, other one is cccam.list.
    did put Both files in var/keys..my question is where the mgcamd 1.36 goes on nemesis IMAGE???
    anybody know where goes?? did try to put in user script don't work...just notes the mgcamd 1.36 it is a type of files..
    should be SH files to work??

thankyou

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• believe this files here they are wrong format as all are type of files so they will never work at less somebody tell us how to make them working??
    thanks appreciate your help

here
    http://linuxsat-support.com/mg…822-how-mgcamd-cccam.html

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• just put on user/bin Mgcamd136 don't show in EMU option
    did attribute 755 reboot the box nothing!!

thanks master g for helping

• just did check your zip files on post i deduct they the wrong format they should be SH format so the 3 files are wrong

sorry about this just let you know what is going on M8

• hi master g
    just let you know done as you said in second post from here http://linuxsat-support.com/mg…822-how-mgcamd-cccam.html

testd download mgcamd from nemesis panel then changed with your files and changed the script..magcamd 136 work ok
    but on open chanel it is bit slow and on *** it freezing a bit..do you know how can i solv the freezing prob???

thankyou for everything you are a nice person..:78:

• will try the CCcam 2.0.11 as you said will post at soon the result..

thanks again
    regards

• i have uno and am running cccam but am getting channel freeze i only have one of my seven lines in the cfg as that is what ive been advised o do,in my last box i had all the lines in.i think im missing somthing as this uno isnt running as it should.mgccam????please advise.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!