projet - Say goodbye to parental lock

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 2,409 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• oops , this is definitely NOT one for the kids to see ;)
    here´s another possible way to try also:
    This is a possible method for whoever needs it: Connecting the dreambox to the pc with network. connect to dcc, place user and password, to be connected. Entering to the ftp, the files of the dreambox have to appear. Entering var/tuxbox/config/enigma subsequently is going to leave a file that says config. then right mouse a window will open, click in the option to publish and a window of the publisher will open. look for something like this configuration “i:/elitedvb/pins/parentallock=000007b5" (the last digits that I am colouring in red are the of your password. you need to use the scientific calculator of your pc). In the calculator you select the option HEX ( hexadecimal), then select the box of word ( letters). Now you calculate the digits that appear to you. using as an example the configuration that I am using here (7b5). Now you are going to select the box of DEC (Decimal) and automatically change the digits with the numbers of your password. (In this example 7b5 = 1973, this was my password in my case).
    source: cisk3r

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!