Help please

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 425 times. The last Post () by multipack.

• Ok folks
    yesterday I took my solo2 upstairs to check sat feed all good
    Now when I brought it back down stairs again it would only show BBc1/2 everything else had now signal or low signal
    I know both feeds are good upstairs and down coz tested with another box
    So what I now did was put a newer img on the box BH211 and on it B4 was BH205
    all cams and configs are correct but I don't know whats happened I flashed the box thinking that would solve it but NO
    (would it be coz its a back up Img so what the ever problem is it will still be on the box after flash ?)

Cheers

• Did you double check the tightness of the connectors etc on the rear of the box after putting it downstairs again???

How is the tuner configuration setup??

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• yep all good there mackee
    didn't touch tuner config as I never needed to b4 buddy
    but if you think does need changing im all ears
    on the sly LNB they put cable in the first port and the second cable in the last port of the LNB
    so when I put my cable in I went into the second port if that makes sense never had any trouble b4 yesterday

tuner config when down stairs was set to simple with tuner b the same
    only have a single feed upstars so just left it as it was
    cheers

• recheck all your connections, configs , update the channel list , when you connect the lnb cable to the box make sure you do a FULL RESTART.
    If you are using autoboquets then check that too....

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!