vu duo flashing problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 746 times. The last Post () by miltown man.

• hey guys im in a spot of bother ,again,earlier i was deleting stuff from hdd wen green screen appeared,box attempts to reboot ,gets as far as vix image screen den dies,tried pluggin out and reboot,no gud,so den tried flashing wit a vix.2.2 backup which iv used before ,wen it loads up ders nothng onit,nothing,straight to wizard mode ,tried reflashing a few times to no avail.so den downloaded another image from here and the same story,any ideas

• finally got it,turns out vu duo is a lil tempermental wen it comes to flashing,must have tried 50 times last nite b4 i decided to leave it,tried again dis morning with success,now have to redo everything id set,must make a backup dis time cudn be doin redoin everything again everytime sumtn goes wrong,,,ADVICE TO EVERYONE,BACKUP UR SETTINGS,thanks for the response master g,

• If you have tried so many times it sounds like you need to try a different USB stick and flashing on the front usb socket usually the best way to flash a new image

and backing up your settings is great advice will save you a lot of time on a multi sat system

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• using a brand new cruizer slice 8gb.formatted properly files loaded correctly ,and using front port,nothing else plugged in,it was the same a few months back with old usb,i dunno works fine now ,cheers lads

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!